View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #48
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 18579 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yahoo League - have some openings

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I ask a favor for those in this league. My Son's (Tapout) is new to FF and he had a RB go on IR for the year. I offered a trade to him in order to help his team a bit. Yes, the trade is ridiculous, but his team doesn't look good enough to go far anyways. I don't want him to get discouraged and quit playing FF.

Please allow this trade to go through. I would appreciate it.
A little one sided????

There are RB available that scored quite a few points last week. This league goes give points for return yards.

The RB from KC is there - he can just drop Grant and pick him up. We have NO waivers - 1st come 1st served.