Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #19
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Alright need an answer quick.

Welker, Hightower, and Maclin for Mendenhall, Crabtree, and Spiller. Yes or no?
I'd do it. Crabtree will only be as good as his QB...which unfortunately for him is Smith. Unless Smith miraculously turns it around this week, I see Crabtree having low numbers again. Unless Carr comes in and somehow starts playing like Peyton Manning .

Welker is a beast, Hightower is decent I suppose... you have Arian Foster who will hopefully be able to carry your team, and Maclin is also an uncertainty with Kolb having a concussion and Philly having to rely on Vick. Pretty much the trade is worth it only because you'll be getting Welker .

*EDIT*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Or I have the offer of Boldin and Benson for Mendenhall and Crabtree.
That trade is a lot better IMO. Low risk, and you are getting an experienced WR with an above average QB (Flacco) instead of a 2nd year WR with a crap QB(Smith). Plus I think Benson will end up having a better season than Mendenhall.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote