View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004   #12
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I need to go back and check some information, but if I recall correctly, Emmitt was offered an opportunity to remain with the Cowboys, but with a significant cut in salary, which he declined. I can certainly understand Emmitt's position from a financial standpoint, and suspect that Eddie George was in a similar situation in Tennessee. IMO, we could use a veteran running back while Julius Jones is gaining experience, as well as additional insurance in case of injury. Personally, I hope that T-Ham does well with his new team, and I wish him the best, but at the same time I am relieved that I won't have the anxiety of depending on him for moving the sticks.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote