View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #25
TheDrifter
All Pro

Rep Power: 18083 TheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Alert! Fantasy Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Kolb is still the starter on paper and they won't make that decision until Friday. I'm am eagerly awaiting that decision as Kolb was my starter in my big money league. I'm putting McNabb up this week for now, though I hope I don't have to root for him against the Texans
Yeah, Im watching the situation and am ready to throw Orton back in Sunday morning if I have to.

But with Vick tacking most the practice reps this week and all the heat the Eagles are getting for not taking concussions more seriously, I really think its going to be Michael who gets the start.
TheDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote