View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #24
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Alert! Fantasy Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
This is exactly how I feel about it.

However, if the Commish and other players dont care, then Im going to abuse the hell out of it.

In my other league, that uses full waivers for all players, I got lucky (sorta, considering I lost because of it) and snagged Vick to replace Kolb. Have Orton as a backup already, but you got to love that Vick VS the Lions matchup.
Kolb is still the starter on paper and they won't make that decision until Friday. I'm am eagerly awaiting that decision as Kolb was my starter in my big money league. I'm putting McNabb up this week for now, though I hope I don't have to root for him against the Texans