View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #19
TheDrifter
All Pro

Rep Power: 18083 TheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Alert! Fantasy Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I was in a league last year that had no waivers unless a player was dropped. It was the worst thing ever. I didn't really understand how dumb it was until the commish picked up Miles Austin mid-game against KC. Basically, you don't want to miss any NFL action because if a star is born and you're not at your PC, you won't get him.

I don't care for that type of league. I like the ones where the waiver wire is reverse order of the standings each week or for every transaction you move to the back of the line. I think those make the most sense.
This is exactly how I feel about it.

However, if the Commish and other players dont care, then Im going to abuse the hell out of it.

In my other league, that uses full waivers for all players, I got lucky (sorta, considering I lost because of it) and snagged Vick to replace Kolb. Have Orton as a backup already, but you got to love that Vick VS the Lions matchup.
TheDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote