View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #18
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Alert! Fantasy Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Yeah, I hate waiver priorities. They should only apply to guys that have just been dropped. I say first come first serve.
I was in a league last year that had no waivers unless a player was dropped. It was the worst thing ever. I didn't really understand how dumb it was until the commish picked up Miles Austin mid-game against KC. Basically, you don't want to miss any NFL action because if a star is born and you're not at your PC, you won't get him.

I don't care for that type of league. I like the ones where the waiver wire is reverse order of the standings each week or for every transaction you move to the back of the line. I think those make the most sense.