Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #14
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Wow, your team is stacked and you should make the playoffs with it barring injury. Don't even bother offering any starters as you are strong in every position but DST. DSTs don't make or break a team anyways.

For your trade though, I think the best thing to do is go after Boldin. That guy has 3 solid WRs and doesn't need Boldin on his bench collecting dust. So if I were you, I would offer Spiller and Orton for Boldin and Chester Taylor. Essentially, you will get value out of both of those two guys for a starting #2 WR. You can just drop Taylor for another backup QB on the wire if you want or whatever. You just need to get a backup QB for week 10.

You might be more comfortable staying put though, and I don't blame you for it. Your #2 WR probably won't be the difference maker in your games given your other starters.