View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #58
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Again - I don't mean to imply that the blue crew has suddenly become inhospitable!!

EVERYONE is welcome and should try anything from any of our tents. I threw away a bunch of sausage and about half a dozen stuffed jalepenos last game.

This is just the going ons of those in my immediate group.
The Ohio State flag alone makes me unwelcome. Hook 'em. no, you and Lindsay always talk to us. Y'all are tops in the welcome wagon. As a rational human being, I understand that food is money and money has a way of turning people into strange critters.