View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #29
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Great hijack of my thread guys. Back on topic please. Um... do I start Bo Scaife or Owen Daniels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
This is my first draft; 10 teams, head to head scoring type:

Peyton Manning, Sam Bradford, Eli Manning

Arian Foster, Matt Forte, Carnell Williams

Austin Collie, Roy Williams, Mike Williams

Dallas Clark, Jeremy Shockey

Houst D/ST, N.E D/ST

Phil Dawson, Joe nedney

I want to trade one of my QB's for a Wideout...

I think I did o.k, but then again this is my first draft so I may have done horribly...
You did fine for your first draft. A couple of suggestions if you want to compete for the W week in and week out.

Trade Peyton Manning now for 2 WR's. A #1 WR and and a #2 WR if you can. Example. Roddy White and Hakeem Nicks. Or Randy Moss + Steve Smith (NYG).

Eli will have a good year with the targets he has. Mannings value is sky high. Your top 2 RB's are good. Your TE is a must start every week. The weak link is at WR. The WR's you have are #3 WR's.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote