View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #53
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 100796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Tell me where you're at, & I'll bring $20. I'd love to get in on the tailgating thing, but I don't feel right just walking into someone's "house" & start eating.

Is there normally a tip jar or something?
Feed you?? Have you guys SEEN how big TK is? j/k - We'd be happy to have you in the Blue Crew and we'll figure out some way to feed ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
I'm glad you brought this up. I'm coming to the cowboys game. Bringing me my brother and 2 friends. How much should I bring and who should I give my money to? I've always felt welcome when I've been in the past. (shetexan I hung around and waited to say hi, but I had a kid and a long road trip home and thanks for the food/candy/conversation Joe).
Mike
don't worry Mike, we usually end up feeding anywhere from 2-50 walkups every game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Talked to Amy's uncle who owns bullshirts and H&H tents. He said he's going to see what he can do about finding a sponser and maybe getting that tent for free and maybe even goods and such
Now THAT rocks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
So if I want to show up and just mooch, I should find Ryan? (j/k. of course)

I'd like to come hang out for a game or two. It's looking like this might be my last football season in the States for a while.
Yep, find Ryan and mooch from his group (they're getting harder to find....hiding behind a wall and such). Feel free to come and visit everyone in the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
LOL, exactly. Or when the salad shows up but the steak bringer forgot the steak. That's why this year we decided it's easier for us just to get everything and everyone chips in.

BTW, EVERYONE is welcome to come sample our foods - as small as our corner is we always have left overs!
With my luck, I'll come by the week there's no steak!