View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #86
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2011 pre-season mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Badboy, I like your 1,2,3(By position of needs QB,Oline, and FS). However, I am really concerned about our DE position. When Connor went down, it just hit me that we are not that deep in talent of DE position. I hope Conner's injury is not serious and able to come back 100% next year but shouldn't we be looking at DE position in early rounds?

Go Texans!!!
Yeah my last post was prior to Barwin's injury. Let's wait to see what the new players do. Ogunyele may be a good player.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...win-for-season

I've been hoping Schobel would sign especially after he saw the butt whipping we put on COLTS. I sure would like to go one draft without a Dlineman in first three rounds.