View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010   #27
Ckw

Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
@ Rey

If you go the trade route, try to trade Eli Manning now for a 2/3 tier WR. Just browse your league and figure out who had the worst QB outing this week. Look for anyone who had Kevin Kolb, McNabb, Matt Ryan, Sanchez, Flacco or if they have Big Ben on the bench. The uncertainty of their performances may be a good lead into a favorable trade for you.

In the mean time, find some free agent WRs and drop Bradford or a kicker for one.

Couple ideas that may be on the wire in a 10 team league:
Legendu Nannee (spelling is wrong, but SD guy)
Malcom Floyd SD
Devin Aromashadu Da Bears
Mike Williams Seattle or TB
Mark Clayton STL
Kevin Walter
Austin Collie or Garcon
Eddie Royal
Yeah If I were him, I'd really look for Aromashodu, Clayton, or Floyd. All 3 appear to be #1 options on their team. In fact, Clayton was the 2nd most targeted receiver this week and Aromashodu was on the list as well even though he is technically a #3 WR.

If you can't tell, I am pretty high on Aromashodu. He had a pretty big preseason, did very well at the end of last season, and looks like he could have a similar (probably not as much considering the position) impact as Arian Foster. Both kind of came out of nowhere and both look like they really have what it takes to be good players in this league.