Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010   #7
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Okay, just got offered Anquan Boldin and Tim Hightower for CJ Spiller and Kyle Orton. The guy has Kevin Kolb and no backup QB and thus would like Orton and likes the upside of Spiller. Should I do it?

Or another trade is in talks. I get Cedric Benson, Tim Hightower, and Wes Welker, and he gets Rashard Mendenhall, Michael Crabtree, CJ Spiller, and Kyle Orton. Should I do it?

I am loaded at RB as I have Mendenhall, Foster, Cadillac, Spiller, and Jamaal Charles. My #2 WR is Crabtree. What would you do?
Go with the first one, you have enough guns At RB anyway with Foster and charles, and Boldin could help you out. Kyle Orton might not be playing much anyway with talks about starting Tebow sooner.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote