View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010   #23
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
My defense has me up as of today 7-1. I'll take that.
I won my first game. Didn't know Crayton wasn't going to play. Planning on starting Mason, Floyd and Crabtree for next weeks game. Keeping Steven Jackson and Arian Foster in.

Question to everyone is, do I start Bo Scaife and sit Owen Daniels? I figure it may take a few weeks before Daniels gets back to his old self and hopefully Arian is running right for us.
Titans on the other hand are going to have to pass more against Pittsburgh because Pitts D is looking good again and even though I think Chris Johnson is effective in this game I don't think he is to the point where he will win the game alone. Bo Scaife is developing quite the connection with Vince.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote