Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010   #4
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Okay, just got offered Anquan Boldin and Tim Hightower for CJ Spiller and Kyle Orton. The guy has Kevin Kolb and no backup QB and thus would like Orton and likes the upside of Spiller. Should I do it?

Or another trade is in talks. I get Cedric Benson, Tim Hightower, and Wes Welker, and he gets Rashard Mendenhall, Michael Crabtree, CJ Spiller, and Kyle Orton. Should I do it?

I am loaded at RB as I have Mendenhall, Foster, Cadillac, Spiller, and Jamaal Charles. My #2 WR is Crabtree. What would you do?
I'd do the second trade.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote