Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Funny, I'm in a similar position trying to figure out WTF to do for my QB spot. Stupid Kolb...

If I were you, I would only look at turning one of my RBs into a solid #2 WR. I think you should do the Spiller/Orton trade for Hightower and Boldin. Hightower isn't a FF starter, but a decent sub on a bye week. Orton is a decent backup but I imagine you have a great starter to use every week instead - just need someone for the bye week. Boldin is surely an upgrade over Crabtree after his performance last night. Had it not been the Jets D, he probably would have gotten a TD or two.

I don't like the second trade because doing a 3 for 4 deal isn't worth it for you. You're just going to pick up whatever is on the wire to fill in for Orton anyways, so he should be giving you someone in the process and let you choose who to drop. If he ponies up something good for that 4th spot then maybe, or let you keep CJ and it's an OK deal.