View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010   #50
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post

Yankee you should talk to your people and just tell them that every week it is tight and that they might try to help because they are there every week. If you want me to tell them I will do it for yall. They should help you out but they do not need to specifically help the Blue Crew we are self sufficient.
I don't think this is a plea for money. If I am reading correctly, it seems to be more about having a sensible menu and one that works well together. When you tailgate is small group, you need to be concerned with that. If everyone brings a salad, you ain't cookin nuttin!