View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010   #49
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

We have made some adjustments at my truck with the tables and we will make others to accomodate what we need to to let the Blue Crew Grow. I keep my grill at the back of my truck cause I usuall have to cook horse or cat or porpous and best of all Cowboy this next tailgate. overall we have become great friends who enjoy football and fellowship while doing what we do. We have a special situation being that we average 50 to 100 people during the shots and that should grow with the team winning.

Yankee you should talk to your people and just tell them that every week it is tight and that they might try to help because they are there every week. If you want me to tell them I will do it for yall. They should help you out but they do not need to specifically help the Blue Crew we are self sufficient.

This thread and this board is a huge help in resolving these issues maybe you should have your friends read this thread, I cannot wait for the Cowboy Game so we can do it again.