View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010   #46
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to texansdrummer
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
That was my next post.

Getting the ENTIRE Blue Crew together plum doesn't make sense (see the demise of FILO).

I'm just referring to the people in my corner - we shoot around menu e-mails a few days prior to the game, Lindsay and I go buy all the food, supplies and booze (and prep everything) and we ask that people bring $7; not everyone plays that way apparently and I would to find a tactful way to do so.
Not that I'm a regular these days......but, I'll mention that JT hooked me up with the serious guys @ Oakland. With them, they just ask for $20. You get a wristband, and you're good to go. I thought it was extremely fair, and it seems to allow them to do some really special things. Had an awesome time with them and will hopefully see them again this season....with equal results for tailgating but much better results for our Texans.

Looks like I'll be back for MNF @ Houston. I'll be happy to contribute to the festivities.
texansdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote