View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #39
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
The Blue Crew motto has been bring what you want and just a little more.

I kind of like the way we do it (unorganized) because you get to try someone's favorite dish. Last tailgate Big Toro brought some really great breakfast tacos, Dissacks does some great chicken, Joe does some great fajitas, don't get me started on Katie's Crack Weenies, and I can't wait to see what the next tailgate will bring.

To me organization is too hard and not quite as fun.

The 50/50 is just something we are doing for equipment and banners. It will not subsidize food or drink.

The first thing we are looking at is a big azz Blue Crew flag and flag pole.

Katie- I have two BIG fans.

Mike- Don't even try it. The last one who tried stuffing ones in my pocket married me. Just bring what you want to drink, if possible, and come out and have a great time.
And that's why Blue Crew is the best!