View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew The Horse (KILLING FEILDS) Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
The crack weenies were awesome! Thanks for sharing. The wife and I both enjoyed them.
I told you!!

I tried to mess with Katy saying I couldn't have any because of my stomach after Andy said she was up the night before bitching about what a pain in the ass they were to make, and she hoped I really appreciate it...

Well, Katie I do appreciate it. I'll appreciate 7 more times this season..... and possibly 8 or 9 more times.