View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #37
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179496 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Yup - if you don't receive an e-mail from me telling you to bring me $7 and giving you the menu, you're not the subject of my post

But I'm still open for advice as how not to piss my friends off!

My problem is not moochers but those not wanting to contribute in a way that maximizes our game day consumtption.
It's been my experience that the ones you are closest to will stiff you first . Why , I think it's human nature but you have to be upfront and say if you want to participate , here's what we do . They'll either like or not but they'll respect you .