View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #29
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Yup - if you don't receive an e-mail from me telling you to bring me $7 and giving you the menu, you're not the subject of my post

But I'm still open for advice as how not to piss my friends off!

My problem is not moochers but those not wanting to contribute in a way that maximizes our game day consumtption.
Sometimes you just gotta grab the bull by the horns and tell them how it is.. a friend will understand and adapt.. if they have problems or take it personal, then ya know what, you know they are more about them then the group in general.. I wouldn't sweat just saying how it is, as that is the easiest and the best way to get it across...You want things to change, that will get it squared away.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote