View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #26
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Yup - if you don't receive an e-mail from me telling you to bring me $7 and giving you the menu, you're not the subject of my post

But I'm still open for advice as how not to piss my friends off!

When you send the e-mails asking for the $7, why don't you ask them if they are going to donate cash or bring food? If they want to bring food, get all that settled prior to your shopping. If they want to bring food, try to get dtails on what they are planning to bring. Re-inforce the idea that you are happy to do the shopping for all if they will just contribute to the cost.