View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #23
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
I'm glad you brought this up. I'm coming to the cowboys game. Bringing me my brother and 2 friends. How much should I bring and who should I give my money to? I've always felt welcome when I've been in the past. (shetexan I hung around and waited to say hi, but I had a kid and a long road trip home and thanks for the food/candy/conversation Joe).

I really just look forward to hanging out with some of the people on the board but I feel awkward not giving someone something. I don't know the groups (hell I don't know anyone's real name other than Joe and Ted) well enough to know who is where but I'd love to avoid the confusion. Does bringing money to one group mean that I eat there or what? I don't wanna sound rude, but I'd rather sound rude here and get straightened out than saying nothing and having everyone think I'm rude in person.

Any advice would be welcome.

Mike
I can't speak for others, but I never feel visitors (visitor = a few games, not 10 games) need to pay or bring food.

I feel visitors are entitled to any extra food. My group usually has a little, but the Blue Crew main tent has TONS. I doubt anyone would ever tell you to bring money or food but it can't hurt to ask them. *edit* Joe just said above you are welcome to anything from Blue Crew, so no need to worry Mike!!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote