View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #22
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

We at the Blue Crew experienced one year a girl taking money from people walking up, I think she just pocketed the money when she and her hubby just walked up to boot. She was told to quit doing it, then she ended up in a hummer room at a Christmas Party one year and Went away for good. Between me and Billy we put in about a lot of dollars a game and happy to do it. If I aint got it I aint bringing it. We have never asked a person for donations in the blue crew and I do not believe we should. The blue Crew is about 69 cars strong and to get all these people to agree aint going to happen. We have now implemented the 50/50 so it is a way to get poeple to give money and they might win it back. It was successful yesterday and with time it will be very successful. Yankee you can tell your guys to pay you to subsidize your menu but that would be between yall. and that agreement should be between you and your friends as your hosting them. I also do not feel the need to have tip jars all over and the 50/50 takes care of that. We had a problem yesterday that the tickets were called and 3 people were not there. We just re called another number till we got a number that was correct. Somebody collected a substantial amount for tailgating