View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #20
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58272 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

I'm glad you brought this up. I'm coming to the cowboys game. Bringing me my brother and 2 friends. How much should I bring and who should I give my money to? I've always felt welcome when I've been in the past. (shetexan I hung around and waited to say hi, but I had a kid and a long road trip home and thanks for the food/candy/conversation Joe).

I really just look forward to hanging out with some of the people on the board but I feel awkward not giving someone something. I don't know the groups (hell I don't know anyone's real name other than Joe and Ted) well enough to know who is where but I'd love to avoid the confusion. Does bringing money to one group mean that I eat there or what? I don't wanna sound rude, but I'd rather sound rude here and get straightened out than saying nothing and having everyone think I'm rude in person.

Any advice would be welcome.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote