View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #15
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
That was my next post.

Getting the ENTIRE Blue Crew together plum doesn't make sense (see the demise of FILO).

I'm just referring to the people in my corner - we shoot around menu e-mails a few days prior to the game, Lindsay and I go buy all the food, supplies and booze (and prep everything) and we ask that people bring $7; not everyone plays that way apparently and I would to find a tactful way to do so.
Well speaking from the Orange Lot... there was a time when there was many sub groups like ya'll have, and one day it seemed as everyone got together, which wasn't bad, until someone decided that they were going to be the said group leader... bad idea.. well it lasted all of a year and everyone split up... was not a good thing... Things are better now, certain people are gone, but getting a bunch to "merge" when everyone has their own special thing about themself, only asking for problems !!
Good Luck on fixing your problem !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote