View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #82
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2011 pre-season mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm not really one for putting up mock drafts because every year I am always pissed that the Texans passed on X player, but I do enjoy reading all of your mocks so that I recognize some of these names while watching NCAA football. Reps for many of you putting for the efforts
Thanks for compliment. Beerlover, Rmartin 65 & I really enjoy the mocks and especially the hours of debate and review between us that goes on behind the scenes. My hat is off for these fine young men who really make me enjoy the college scene much more than I use to. When the three of us have identified a player to watch, it adds more zest to the game. My concern at the quarterback position is I want Schaub to remain healthy and on field allowing Linert and Danny O. time for more to be crammed into them at practice. I am hoping to see some garbage minutes for both as the season goes on.