Thread: Rate my Team!
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #12
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rate my Team!

Ok, so now that my week 1 totals are in with this team, I'm thinking of ending the Kolb experiment and getting another QB. With the exception of my DST, the rest of my team was solid yesterday and I want to win. I don't want to mess around with a QB controversy. I do have McNabb but he looked horrible yesterday. Here are the QBs available on the wire to swap either for:

Michael Vick - He's not the starter... yet. Looked good yesterday against the Packers, but until he gets the starting nod, I'm not risking it.
Josh Freeman - Looked good against the Browns, but I bet Dan O would look good against them
Derek Anderson - Looks OK with his passes, but his accuracy is awful past 10 yards
Jake Delhomme - ...
Sam Bradford - I like his upside. It looks like the Rams will be more of a passing team this year and he's looking good as a starter.
Trent Edwards - Buffalo...
Matt Moore - Might have potential here, but he was yanked from the game and they put Clausen in, so I doubt he's more solid than Kolb

*A friend of mine has Brees and Orton on his team, so I may be able to work a trade with him for Orton. He's hurting for WRs.

I'm thinking Sam Bradford as a stopgap this week, Vick if he gets the start, or Freeman if he has a favorable schedule. What do you think?

Last edited by Dutchrudder; 09-13-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote