View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We've been friends, but it's now September

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
And yes, that means things change. I've had wonderful political debates with many of you, we've discussed our mutual hatred of some things, agreed or disagreed on rock and roll, congratulated each other on our accomplishments, consoled each other when bad times hit.

But now?

It's football season. I lovingly hate you all now. Have a good season, but you're going down.
Toronto has a football team? Perhaps you are refering to soccer? Toronto wanna bees? Good luck mi amigo cause you are gonna need it.