View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010   #11
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We've been friends, but it's now September

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
And yes, that means things change. I've had wonderful political debates with many of you, we've discussed our mutual hatred of some things, agreed or disagreed on rock and roll, congratulated each other on our accomplishments, consoled each other when bad times hit.

But now?

It's football season. I lovingly hate you all now. Have a good season, but you're going down.

"You must spread rep around before giving to Toronto again."

It's hard not having respect for someone who has the cajones to say it to your face. I'd have given you rep if they let me. F-U too Toronto. You're welcome any time pal.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote