View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004   #14
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

I think you can edit the positions but i'm not 100% on that though. I was a Madden player too. This game is unreal. From the presentation to the gameplay is simply great. I'm loving it. I have yet to win a game on All-Pro. The Pro (default) level is too easy. The only thing i'm trying to do now is trying to get my PS2 to take advantage of the Dolby Digital 5.1 sound. I have a 6.1 system and I tried to get it to go to DD but it only went to Pro Logic II (which I have as well). So that's my only gripe so far. So if anyone knows how to get it to 5.1 let me know. I never thought I would have so much fun not being able to win.