View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010   #3
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21314 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday Thread: Colts @ Texans

We're sitting here in the RV at TBB HQ. Trying to figure out how I'm going to get any sleep tonight. I don't see it happening.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think this was the biggest game for us. In actuality it's not though. I think this team is good enough that they could recover from an 0-1 start, even if it means a loss to the Colts.

In week 17 we had to win to have a chance to go to the playoffs. We HAD TO WIN. And we did.

See you boys in 8 hours when the parking lot opens.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote