View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010   #52
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Pick'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Does it bring you down to earth, just a little bit, knowing only 16% of the people in the nation picked Houston to win?
No. It might sound arrogant and I don't have the pick record to back this up, but I don't pay attention to what others do entirely. Of course I like to see the trend, but in the end I go where I go. Same with baseball-type fantasy games. They are fans of all types, some informed, some not. Actually, if I had to guess what percentage of football fans in this country had extensive knowledge of the Texans I would go with, say, 16%.

As for this situation most people in the nation (I think) watch ESPN and get little to no insight on many teams, Texans included.