View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010   #35
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew The Horse (KILLING FIELDS) Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
What's the best option for parking Sunday since I don't have a pass. JB mentioned something about parking in some hotel lot. I see they have 4 park-n-ride locations but none are really convenient (coming in on I10). Not being familiar with downtown really isn't helpful at all either.

The metro website shows a park-n-ride lot west of Baytown but the destionation says Business District. I have no idea where we'd end up.

Suggestions?

Thanks
The Hotel right in front of the platinum lot,I think it's called crown plaza it's where I park, the hotel is at the NW corner of 610 and krby and they charge 20 dollars. Get there early and Looking forward to tailgating with some Nederland folks, I used to live on Ave H.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote