View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010   #43
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Pick'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Sorry, I'm a newbie & didn't know how everyone would feel about that, so I left it at it's default, which was off.

I can look to see if it will let me turn it on, if that's what everyone (or even most everyone) wants.
I think most people prefer it disabled.

I usually play in at least one league that's straight up picks like what we have and then one league with the confidence enabled.

I personally don't care one way or another as long as I have 1 straight up pickem league.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote