View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010   #43
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 162338 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Survivor Pick 'em League! JOIN NOW!

I need help. Typically in a survivor game when you pick your game for that week and a team to win. Once you use that team - that team is no longer available the rest of the way.

EXAMPLE: I pick the Texans to win in Wk #1 and they win. That means for the rest of the season I can't pick the Texans to win again.

Is that the way this is going to work?

I was about to post this and then I went to "team selections" and I see the list of players in a vertical column and teams across the top. I do believe that just answered my question. You can't use the same team twice.

Nevermind (unless this is incorrect)