Thread: Rate my Team!
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rate my Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Ok, that makes sense. Do you just have to draft 2 of every position or you have to maintain that on your roster at all times?

I think Cadillac has some potential this year. He had over 1,000 yards from scrimmage last year to go with 7 TD's. Nothing amazing but a solid back if you're hurting at the position. I've also heard a lot about his backup Kareem Huggins, apparently he is having a great camp and was a big factor in the decision to cut Ward. Might be something to at least keep an eye on.

Does your league happen to give points for return yards? If so Amendola is a very interesting player. He's returning punts and kicks as well as starting in the slot. PPR super sleeper IMO, but I could be bias being a Texas Tech fan.
I was actually thinking of grabbing Amendola, but I just can't feel the need to start him over Roddy White, Greg Jennings or Steve Smith. Jacoby Jones is my backup for those guys too, and Amendola would have to put up some great numbers for me to rethink this. I'll have to wait and see on him.

Btw, I actually did meet him a few times back in high school. We had some mutual friends in common. I liked him until I found out he went to Tech