View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rate Hardcore's draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
To be honest I don't care for your RB's other than AP and Spiller, nor your WR behhind CJ. The rest looks ok.
It's a PPR league so scat backs will have more value. You don't like Colston in a PPR league? I think he'll be good. Bryant was an "upside" pick and will be stashed on the bench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
I'd actually give it 4 stars. Love the QBs. Philip Rivers consistently year after year is a top 5-7 fantasy QB, Matt Ryan can definitely fill in if anything happens to Rivers, nothing needs to be said about Adrian Peterson, the Sproles, Slaton, and Spiller picks are VERY shrewd moves in a PPR league, I'm ok with Lesean McCoy but think you probably could have gotten better, and like your starters at WR. I'm not big on the Lee Evans or Joey Galloway picks, but Dez Bryant has potential. Tony Gonzalez will put up his usual numbers, and the Cowboys D looks pretty good.

Very good draft.
Thanks, that's pretty much they way I went about it with SCAT backs and how the draft was trending. I got McCoy pretty far down the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Looks good at QB, Rivers is a beast.

RB looks kinda weak. You are really going to be relying on Spiller and McCoy to step it up big this year. Sproles and Hightower could surprise if injuries hit the starters. I'm not big on Slaton.

WR's are good IMO, CJ and Colston is a nice 1-2 and Evans is a decent 3. Bryant has a ton of upside. Galloway? Not so sure on this pick, you expecting him to ressurect his career at 40 years old?

Gonzo and Dallas should be solid.

Kicker, who cares.

I disagree about my RB's, or at least the top 3, the rest are bench and are subject to getting cut or bye week fill-ins. Bryant and Galloway are going to be stashed. Galloway was pretty much a throw away pick, there wasn't much left, I took him right before I took my kicker which was the last round.

BTW, I think Beanie Wells is injury prone, and I have two solid QB's, I have no problem with trading off Matt Ryan for another RB or WR.

IMO, I got a real good QB, 2 very solid WR's, I feel good about RB (maybe Spiller comes on strong? Sproles and Hightower could pan out, Slaton is a throw away pick I got him very late and AP is still AP), solid D and solid TE who gets a lot of receptions.