Thread: Rate my Team!
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rate my Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I like the starting lineup but your depth looks pretty weak. Only 1 backup WR and RB? I would drop Olson and one of the defenses and try to shore up some depth at those spots.
Well, the draft setup forces you to take 2 of each position, which only leaves two extra spots for WR and RB depth. So my current roster looks like this:

Starting Lineup as of today:
QB: Kevin Kolb
RB1: Chris Johnson
RB2: Arian Foster
WR1: Greg Jennings
WR2: Steve Smith (Car)
WR3: Roddy White
TE: Vernon Davis
DST: 49ers
K: Lawrence Tynes

Bench:
Donovan McNabb
Jerome Harrison
Thomas Jones
Jacoby Jones
Greg Olsen
Dolphins DST

I'm hanging on to the Dolphins DST for now to see how they do week 1. If they look good, I'll start them week 2 against the Vikings instead of the 49ers against the Saints.

Greg Olsen is definitely expendable, but I have no idea who to pick up in his place. A few guys on the wire I could get for him are:
RBs: Leon Washington, Fred Jackson, Cadillac Williams, Michael Bush, Darren McFadden.
WRs: Mike Thomas, Davone Bess, Mike Williams (SEA), Jerricho Crotchery, Jabar Gaffney, Danny Amendola, Devery Henderson, Laurent Robinson, Michael Jenkins, Devin Hester, Sidney Rice, Vincent Jackson

All of these guys are similar potential to me, so I think I would rather hit the wire on Tuesday morning rather than take a flyer on them now, unless someone has a hot tip...