View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My FF money league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
That sucks man. Money leagues are the way to go. You doing auction format or just a live draft?

Like I said, already in a money league or I'd do it. I also prefer to focus on just one fantasy team at a time. Gets me more into it.

Not an auction draft, just regular. It was a good time, I like my team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
What are the settings of this league? I might be interested if I could possibly do this draft by speaker phone or something like that if you still need someone.

We have had to do that for other members in our league before as well. Let me know ASAP though obviously if this is even an option.
We were able to fill the league, one of the guys who couldn't make it let some one draft for him. Thanks!