View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010   #72
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element1337 View Post
..."friend..I think you will receive it within this few days as I just call our shipping company and they said they will deliver the package to you asap,sorry for the delay,if you still haven't received it next few days,just email me back and will give you a reply about what is going on then,sorry for the delay and all of those trouble we made to you,pls trust me,you can get what you paid for
thank you very much!let me know if you have any other questions"....
Friend, I have a large amount of money in the bank but I cannot transfer it into an American bank account. So if you'll send me a check of $1000 to cover the transaction fees....

(just messin)
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote