View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010   #70
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Just talked to the moderators. Turns out this is a scam and element's been doing this on other teams message boards too. Pocketed over $500 from us and over $1,000 from the titans' board. At least I only ordered two jerseys and not more.

totally kidding guys, I'm just getting antsy too. At least I hope I'm kidding... what's the good word? can't wait to get my andre and mario jersey's signed and framed yo!

Ole Miss - I may have to hurt you for that!

Element - please keep us updated on projected arrival date of the second lot.