Thread: Rate my Team!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rate my Team!

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm thinking I'll be in the playoffs this year, just like the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Very nice team. Very impressed. You also did a nice job with getting McNabb as insurance at QB. He may end up being your starter. I'd look for him to really try to show up the Eagles and the rest of the league by having a monster year. I thought about drafting him just for potential trade bait but he got snatched up the round I was going to pick him.

I gave your draft 4 stars.

I'm hoping McNabb does what Favre did for me last year and brings his A game against his old team. Favre had his best games of the season against the Packers.