View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010   #17
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Spiller is definitely an option as well, I was lucky enough to pick him up in the ninth round of my money league. That was the night before he had his National coming out party with 2 TD's catapulting him up to the 4th 5th round. I'm going to wait at least one game before I name him my starter though. I wanna see what he can do in the regular season before I make any decisions.

Funny thing though, I have Grant, Foster, and Spiller in my money league so I guess great minds think alike. I'm starting Grant and Foster.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote