View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010   #15
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Start CJ every week unless he is hurt. I would propably go with Ronnie Brown, he's a beast when healthy, all signs point to him being 100%, and Buffalo's run D is a joke. Plus I'm still iffy on how the Cheifs will split carries, they did pick up Thomas Jones and draft McCluster.

I like Celek, especially in a ppr league. Shiancoe is always a threat to score a TD though.
Im almost leaning towards Forte and CJ here. Tough call but its Browns first game back and and Ricky had 200 yards and 2 TDs against Buffalo last year. Brown struggled a bit in preseason and Forte has looked like his rookie self. But cant go wrong with either imo.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote