View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010   #13
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
Ocho and Mike should be no brainers... IŽd be temptet about Bryant, but in the end I guess I would sit the rookie and go with the sure thing in Nicks.

Here are my questions: 2 out of these 4:

Chris Johnson @Oak
Jamaal Charles @SD
Ronnie Brown @ Buf
Matt Forte @ Det

And one out of these two:

Brent Celek @GB
Visanthe Shiancoe @ NO
Start CJ every week unless he is hurt. I would propably go with Ronnie Brown, he's a beast when healthy, all signs point to him being 100%, and Buffalo's run D is a joke. Plus I'm still iffy on how the Cheifs will split carries, they did pick up Thomas Jones and draft McCluster.

I like Celek, especially in a ppr league. Shiancoe is always a threat to score a TD though.