View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010   #29
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another "rate my draft" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Oh believe me. I'm not doing it at all for LJ. I am doing it all for Roddy White. I doubt he will take Mike Wallace but I'd certainly be willing to give him up.

I'm not concerned with the backup QB spot really. He doesn't even have a backup QB to trade. All he has is Kevin Kolb at QB so he is nervous about going in with just him.
If he won't take the deal with White & MB for JC, Wallace & Orton then see if he would take that deal with Jennings instead of White, and maybe sweeten it with something a bit better than LJ. If, not even Jennings is a good #2 WR. He is going to have a big year, though Rodgers will spread it around Jennings is the #1 there. Stafford might not be a bad backup to have if he can stay healthy. He will be throwing alot.

Yeah, if you coud keep Crabtree and have AJ, Jennings & Crabtree that would not be bad.

edit: Some are predicting Charles to have a huge year. But I think you need a White/Jennings more than you need JC.